Which Tucson Subdivisions, Which Homes & How Long It Takes
First and Foremost, Let’s Have Fun.
This initial Tucson Home Tour usually takes 3 or 4 hours. We can customize it to suit your needs and time constraints, but we usually recommend a minimum of 2 hours to give you an informative look at the area.
We have assembled a group of Tucson neighborhoods and Tucson Homes for you to see today based upon our prior discussions of your preferences. We will be looking at only a “representative“ group of neighborhoods and Tucson homes.
Today’s tour is usually a preliminary overview. We want to confirm we have selected the types of neighborhoods and homes you are interested in.
Our Primary goal for today is to pick one or two neighborhoods you like. Our Secondary goal is to pick one or two styles of home that you like. Of course if we find that “Perfect Home“ today, Let’s Make An Offer!
Once we have the neighborhoods selected we can concentrate on homes in those areas. Remember, we only saw a few homes in each subdivision.
As we progress through the tour there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Take lots of notes in your “home book“. After looking at several homes they all begin to run together.
- Give us feedback, tell us what you like and what you don’t like. This helps us get a better “feel“ of your needs and desires.
- Ask Questions, if we don’t know the answer, we’ll get it for you.
After our tour, we’ll summarize the day and see if we can reach some conclusions. We also discuss our plan going forward.
- Did you Like what you saw today?
- Are you ready to write an offer on a home we saw today?
- Do we need to change any of our search criteria?
- Would you like to see more homes tomorrow?
- What can we do next to assist you?
We hope your tour today was informative, that you got lots of information and that you had some fun looking!